Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Disorganized

First, I had patterns and yarn, but no needles, or needles and patterns, but no yarn, or patterns but no needles or yarn. So I placed a couple of orders, and of course, to save on shipping, you get everything at once, right? Now I'm drowning in projects, help, help!

I'm having a race between the two sweaters - the baby sweater that I only work on at home, and Kira's sweater that I only work on outside the home. They're about tied, I think.

I'm not much of a listmaker - or rather, I am, I just never look at them again - but I think it'll help organize things a bit if I look at what I need to get done. And while I'm at it, I'll make a list of CDs I want to pick up, because why not? Stupid Denver, making me spend all my money on music when there's still all this yarn to buy.































































Project



When



CD



When



Pinwheel hat



before 9/1/06



Munly – Jimmy Carter Syndrome



October (? - Whenever remaster released)



Mittens to match hat (need to make pattern)



before 9/1/06



Munly – Galvanized Yankee



October (?Remaster release)



baby 1 - sweater? (need pattern, yarn)



by 9/1/06



DeVotchKa - Curse Your Little Heart



whenever



baby 2 - hat + bootees



by 11/1/06



DeVotchKa - How it Ends



whenever



sock1 – AP



by 12/16/06



DeVotchKa - Super Melodrama



whenever



sock2 – MP (need yarn)



by 12/25/06



DeVotchKa - Una Volta



whenever



sock3 – Me



whenever



Denver Broncos - TBD



when released



sock4 – KH – BC (need yarn)



by 12/25/06



Tarantella



ASAP!



cscarf – RM



fall



16HP – TBD



whenever


No comments: